Several Proves That Big Cats Are the Most Cuttie Animals
Big cats are like small ones, only bigger. Despite the obvious differences, the pussy cat, purring on your sofa, is a close relative of formidable predators such as tigers or lions. Even their behavior is very similar – they all have a proud character, a tendency to loneliness, cunning and ingenuity.
Before we’ll prove it, here 10 facts about big cats, which you definitely don’t know.
- The largest big cat is a liger named Hercules, a hybrid offspring of a male lion and a female tiger.
- The Malayan tiger, the Indochinese tiger, and the South China tiger are the rarest species of big cats in the world, they are on the verge of extinction.
- There are more tigers in US zoos than out in the wild all over the world.
- Once a male tiger took care of ordinary kittens, left without a mother.
- Usually, people name leopards, cougars, and jaguars, which have a black color, as “panthers”.
- African ostriches can kill the lion by a kick. But in most cases, they still prefer to run away.
- Caracals, or desert lynxes, were domesticated by Arabs long ago. Nowadays some people adopt them.
- Cheetah is the fastest animal, they can reach 112 km/h in three seconds, but are able to maintain such a pace for 20-30 seconds.
- The ancient Egyptians used cheetahs to hunt in the same way that hunters used beagle dogs in the Middle Ages.
- Snow leopards can neither growl nor purr.
Yes, the big cats are vermins, but we are sure – they love people. And here are arguments.
Hey, mom, I have a new friend!
Daddy, wake up!
Who likes hugging? Cheetah likes hugging!
Every kitten must have its human!
We haven’t seen you for ages!
The best way to pass the time!
Oh, daddy, I missed you so much! Let’s cuddle!
They are so lovely, aren’t they? It would be great if people drop hunting animals! Otherwise, they would be present only in cartoons!
And remember, don’t try these tricks until there are no instructors near you. It could be dangerous!