40 Best Quotations and Sayings About Friendship to Share with Your Best Friends
Friends are angels who lift us up when our wings forget how to fly. Friendship is one of the most important components of happiness. It’s a real encouragement to have a tried-and-true friend.
Trust, patience, and respect are the pillows of friendship. Everyone could make mistakes, but it’s important to forgive your friends and remember that you are not ideal too.
And these quotes will remember you once more how friendship is important in our life.
1. A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself.
2. Friends are family you get to choose for yourself.
3. Friends are the siblings God never gave us.
4. A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.
5. Friends are born, not made.
6. Friends are medicine for a wounded heart and vitamins for a hopeful soul.
7. A good friend is cheaper than therapy.
8. Friendship is essentially a partnership.
9. Friendship is one mind in two bodies.
10. Count your life by smiles not tears. Count your age by friends not years.
11. Every gift from a friend is a wish for your happiness.
12. A sweet friendship refreshes the soul.
13. Dogs are my favorite people.
14. Friendship is a sheltering tree.
15. Friends show their love in times of trouble, not in happiness.
16. People like to be around those who give off positive energy.
17. The more I see representatives of the people, the more I admire dogs.
18. You make me really happy.
19. The greatest healing therapy is friendship and love.
20. The greatest gift of life is friendship, and I have received it.
21. You and me forever. Please.
22. True friends are never apart, maybe in distance, but never in heart.
23. Share your smile with the world. It’s a symbol of friendship and peace.
24. Real friendship, like real poetry, is extremely rare and precious as a pearl.
25. Real friends don’t fall through the cracks.
26. There is nothing on this earth more to be prized than a true friend.
27. True friends are families which you can select.
28. One loyal friend is worth ten thousand relatives.
29. The only way to have a friend is to be one.
30. My friends and I were wild and we liked to joy-ride.
31. It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them.
32. If you need a friend, get a dog.
33. Hello, everyone!
34. Good vibes every day all day.
35. Friendship is only cement that will ever hold the world together.
36. Love is a friendship set to music.
37. Life is short – spend it with friends who make you laugh and feel loved.
38. Love is the attempt to form a friendship inspired by beauty.
39. You wonder why I have so many friends? I wag my tail, not my tongue!
40. Friends buy you food, best friends eat your food.
We hope, you like these quotes about friendship. Not forget to share these cards with your friends!